WHAT & WHERE WE TEST
We carry out testing on all manner of anchors, fasteners, material bond strength, adhesives, concrete strength and engineered lifeline systems for personal fall protection
We use the latest digital technologies to provide immediate and accurate test results up to 145kN of tensile load.
We offer a nationwide service from heavy duty installations to the smallest of anchor fixings and we provide comprehensive, detailed reports to demonstrate that the fixings have either achieved or failed the desired test load levels.
FAST DIGITAL REPORTING
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
The technology we use allows on-site pull tests to be automatically recorded and compiled into a digital report on a phone or tablet device. These reports can be sent directly to clients or managers and are stored in the cloud to be accessed remotely anywhere on a browser in a users own company dashboard.
A digital report is generated on-site which will include all test information including a pass or fail result, a visual results graph, fixing details, site location co-ordinates, date and time. Notes, images and photos.
PROOF OF RESULTS
The technology captures and records the digital report and test data and pushes it directly to the cloud. From there it can be emailed directly to the interested parties or stored for later to add other information and notes. The latest digital technology ensures this data is safe, immune to tampering and indisputable.
This revolutionary system has many advantages over the current industry technique which include:
- Uneditable digital results recorded with time, date and GPS location of each test are indisputable proof of a test having been completed.
- Streamlined by pre-setting job details before arriving on-site.
- Graphs and photos can be viewed with clients to explain why tests may not have met the required standard (not possible using analogue gauges).
- Automated processes allow for quicker testing and less set up time – especially on sites with many identical repetitive tests to perform.
- This system allows for more accountability for time spent on-site.
- Test evidence can be provided electronically from site to clients in a completed report, saving time on unnecessary paperwork.
BOOK ANCHOR POINT TESTING TODAY
Contact Fixing Testers UK today to book your pull out/pull testing today